CUSTOM INDUSTRIAL & CHEMICAL LABELS
Accurately track products throughout the supply chain with custom industrial labels.
Advantages of GCI Industrial & Chemical Labels
GCI will work with you to identify the specific requirements for your custom industrial labels.
Industrial & Chemical Labels
Industrial Labels Market Consists Of:
- Water/Chemical Testing
- Security, property and asset identification
- Warehouse bin, rack, and storage labels
- Pallet, carton and shipping labels
- Drum/Tote Hazardous Warning
- On-Demand – Water and UV Inkjet, Laser, Direct and Thermal transfer
- Destructible/Tamper Evident
- Cover-up labels for re-work
- Self-laminating labels
From Prototype to Finished Product
GCI will work with you to identify the specific requirements for your custom industrial labels including prototypes and samples for thorough testing which can include the following features:
- GTIN and serialization for traceability
- Hazmat/GHS/BS 5609 Compliance
- Chemical and Solvent resistant
- UV Light resistant
- Extreme temperature and condition ranges
- High-strength bonding to difficult surfaces
- Abrasion- and tear-proof materials and coatings
- Critical color matching and consistency
- Multi-level die cutting
Our Clients mean the world to us!
Taking care of you is the most important thing we do!
It has been a pleasure working with you all since 1997. I have placed many label orders with Graphic Communications Inc. and your product knowledge, customer service, prepress dept., print quality, and delivery has been exceptional. You have been there for me when I needed a fast turnaround, difficult applications, or my customer had no artwork and you guys re-created it perfectly! The staff at GCI has always been professional, courteous, and always willing to help. I am very happy with Graphic Communications Inc. and the high caliber of employees that work there. Keep up the great work!
Our customers' demands can change on a dime and Graphic Communications understands that and rolls with us helping to make us leaders in our industry. The team at Graphic Communications gets the job done just as quickly as we request it...incredible turnaround. Loretta and Bob at Graphic Communications are beyond a doubt the most cooperative and professional graphics team we've worked with while maintaining that personal touch.
The rolls look very nice. Thanks very much. I know our customer will be very pleased with the quality. The finished pouches will be shipped to New York next week then they will be forwarded to India to be used to package jewelry which gets shipped all over the world.