At GCI, we know you care about the appearance of your labels, but sometimes the artwork doesn’t translate properly to the finished product.
This is a critical issue because it can impact your brand identity and the product line your company is working to market and sell. When your label doesn’t turn out as envisioned, you can be left disappointed and frustrated with the art process.
GCI can help because we have an in-house pre-press studio with many years of experience. Our goal is to make sure you do not get frustrated with the label or packaging artwork ever again.
Our Pre-Press Studio can help you:
- Collaborate with your design agency, help you create your label or project manage multiple copies
- Pre-flight files to make sure they are print friendly and recommend alternatives if necessary
- Design custom label shapes and sizes based upon your container
- Recommend color strategy CMYK vs. Extended Gamut, embellishments such as digital metallics, specialty varnishes
- Handle Variable data and imaging
- Help design your products image to stand out from other packaging
- Plan and implement Security features
Our full service Pre-Press Studio collaborates on each step of the design process to ensure your products get noticed!
Please contact GCI to start your project now.